Collection: Jack's Basket
Hello, my name is Jacob Wahlberg and I am a Life Scout from Troop 82 based out of Holy Spirit Church. I am currently working on my Eagle Scout and would love your help!
Jack’s Mission Statement
Jack’s Basket is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization with a mission to celebrate babies with Down syndrome. We strive to ensure that every new and expectant parent is provided resources and avenues of support within the community. We aim to educate medical providers on how to discuss the diagnosis in an unbiased way in hopes that having a baby with Down syndrome is celebrated like any other.
Since March 2014, Jack's Basket has celebrated over 1,600 babies in 47 states, and 11 countries. We currently send or hand-deliver about 70 baskets each month.
How to Help:
- Donate supplies listed below
- Donate money that goes directly to Jack’s Basket to cover costs such as the basket supplies, shipping, and outreach
Things to Donate (All Must Be New):
- Small toys like rattles, teether toys, or pacifier toys
- Hats in gender neutral or boy colors (infant-6 mo. size recommended)
- Booties or baby socks (infant-6 mo. size recommended)
- Board books
- Burp cloths
Please donate Items in the back of the church in a box with this flier attached to it or in the school office.
Make money donations online on Jack’s Basket Website
- Just click on yes for receipt and leave a comment, such as “Eagle Scout Project”
If you have questions, contact Jacob at (651) 373-5561.