Girls & Relational Aggression Forum
Please join us on Monday, May 20 at 7 p.m. in the Mary Library for a discussion on Girls and Relational Aggression. The forum will be based on the book Odd Girl Out: The Hidden Culture of Aggression in Girls by Rachel Simmons. We will be discussing:
- What is relational aggression?
- Why do girls (and boys) engage in relational aggression
- The effects of relational aggression as both a perpetrator and a recipient
- The lure and pitfalls of popularity
- How to help avoid using and being a victim of relational aggression
Evidenced-based curriculum will be provided by Kelly Tronstad, licensed parent educator, and will be highlighted by open discussion and questions from parents.
Please reply to Kelly Tronstad. RSVP not required, but certainly appreciated! Hope to see you there!