The purpose of Holy Spirit's Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is to support the school ministry, to assist in fundraising activities, and to facilitate communication between home and school. PTA creates and supports meaningful connections between and among parents, teachers and students.
PTA plans activities for students and their families throughout the year. These events are wonderful opportunities to get to know other students and parents at Holy Spirit.
PTA meets on the second Monday of the month at 6 p.m. in the School Commons. All Holy Spirit parents are invited to attend.
PTA Executive Committee
- Vanessa Chevrier, President
- Camila Carroll, Vice President
- Shannon Skally, Secretary
- Linda Barnett, Treasurer/New Family Liaison
- Dr. Mary Adrian, Principal
PTA Class Representatives 2018-2019
- Preschool - Maria Smith
- Kindergarten - Michelle Lynch
- 1st Grade - Jennifer Hover
- 2nd Grade - Laura Lamont
- 3rd Grade - Shannon Skally
- 4th Grade - Ellen Lind
- 5th Grade - Karen Ernst
- 6th Grade - Camila Carroll
- 7th Grade - Jeannie Bauer
- 8th Grade - Jeanne Ertl