Volunteering is tangible proof of your commitment to the school and its mission. Parents of Holy Spirit students are fortunate to have many opportunities to give back to the community. Browse the Quick Links on the right for ways to get involved.
Mandatory Requirements for Parent Volunteers
Per Archdiocesan requirements, all volunteers working with children and/or vulnerable adults must complete the Essential 3.
The Essential 3 include:
1. Signing the Volunteer Code of Conduct
2. A background check
3. Attending a Virtus training or view the "Keeping the Promise Alive" video
4. Viewing the Mandatory Reporting Training
All records are kept online through a database administered by the Virtus organization.
To update your required documents, please sign into virtus.org using your username and password. You will be prompted to complete various steps depending on when you last completed the required documents.
- If you forgot your username and password, click on "Forgot your Password?" underneath the login fields.
- If you are new, create an account via the website and register for an upcoming Virtus training.
If you have any questions regarding Virtus training, please call, (888) 847-8870.