Parents, alumnae, grandparents and friends of Holy Spirit help us fulfill our mission of providing an excellent education with a Catholic environment permeated by justice and charity.
Tuition does not cover the entire cost of a Holy Spirit education. In an effort to keep Holy Spirit affordable for our families we rely on donors to provide the dollars our school needs to achieve our goal.
Ways to Support Holy Spirit
Holy Spirit relies on the generosity of many to continue to fulfill our mission. Gifts to Holy Spirit provide support today and into the future.
To help with the annual budgetary needs of our school, you can
- make a gift directly to Holy Spirit School
- participate in the annual Night of Spirit
- contribute to the Staff Investment Fund
- designate your United Way pledge to Holy Spirit School
- participate in Davanni's Pizza Nights
- check with your employer about the availability of matching grants
- to sustain Holy Spirit into the future, please also consider including the school in your estate plans.