2019 Production: The Adventures of Alice in Wonderland
Day 1: Friday, Nov. 2 | 3:15 - 6 p.m.
Day 2: Saturday, Nov. 3 | 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
The sign-up schedule can be found by the office.
All students are welcome to audition and will receive a part in the production.
Registration forms are available in the office or can be downloaded (from the resource list on the right). Actors and STAGE CREW need to complete a Registration From. Registration Forms must be completed by the Mandatory Participant & Parent Meeting on Saturday, Nov. 17.
The participation fee is $45 for actors and stage crew. This fee will be charged to your Smart Tuition account in December. The fee includes this year’s t-shirt. Extra t-shirts are available for purchase at $15 each.
Holy Spirit students are invited to use their creativity and originality to design a theatrical poster for Holy Spirit’s 2019 production!
The winning submissions will quickly grab the viewer’s attention and creatively illustrate the theme of the story of “The Adventures of Alice in Wonderland”.
Three (3) pieces of artwork will be chosen to promote the play production. One art piece will appear on the poster, a second piece as a t-shirt and a third piece of art will appear on the show playbill. More information can be found in the form in the resource list on the right.
Each family of a participant, actor and stage crew, will be required to offer 3 hours of volunteer time to the play production. All volunteers need to complete the Essential 3 requirements for the Safe Environment program through the Archdiocese.
Please see the information here for verifying that you are compliant with all requirements. You cannot volunteer until all elements are up-to-date.
If you are a NEW volunteer, please follow the directions for creating your account on virtus.org, and register for an upcoming class at Holy Spirit on either Saturday, Nov. 10, or Saturday, Nov. 24, at 9 a.m.
Mandatory Participant & Parent Meeting
All roles will be announced on Saturday, Nov. 17, at the MANDATORY meeting. The meeting will be held in the Commons from 9 - 11 a.m.
- Dec. 1 | Rehearsal #1 | 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Dec. 8 | Rehearsal #2 | 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Dec. 15 | Rehearsal #3 | 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Jan. 5 | Rehearsal #4 | 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Jan. 12 | Rehearsal #5 | 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Jan. 26 | Rehearsal #6 | 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Feb. 1 | Stage set up in gym
- Feb. 2 | Rehearsal #7 | 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Feb. 3 | Rehearsal #8 | 1 - 4 p.m.
- Feb. 4 | Rehearsal #9 | 5:30 - 8.p.m.
- Feb. 5 | Rehearsal #10 | 5:30 - 8 p.m.
- Feb. 6 | Rehearsal #11 | 5:30 - 8.p.m. (if needed)
Performance Schedule (Tickets will be on sale in January)
- Feb. 7 - School Performance
- Feb. 8 - Public Performance #1 at 7 p.m.
- Feb. 9 - Public Performance #2 at 7 p.m.
- Feb. 10 - Final Public Performance / Cast Party / Clean Up at 2 p.m.