The Holy Spirit basketball program is open to boys and girls in grades 5-8.
The fee for basketball is $80.
Registration has closed.
Students not signed up by the deadline are not guaranteed a spot on the team. Should a spot remain on the team, and a late registration is accepted, there will be a $25 late fee.
Practice day and times will be determined by the coach and Athletic Director. Teams will practice one or two times a week. Players are expected to consistently attend practices and games. Repeatedly missing practices may result in less playing time. When practices or games begin after 3:30 p.m., students will need to leave the building and return when it is time for the activity.
The following teams typically play games on:
- Mondays: 5th grade boys and girls, 6th grade boys and girls, and 7th grade girls.
- Wednesdays or Thursdays: 7th grade boys, 8th grade boys and girls.
The process for registering for a team includes:
- Payment via the Buy Now button
- You will receive an email confirming your child’s registration has been processed. If you do not receive an email something, went wrong during the registration process and you need to try again.
- Following online registration, you will receive a permission form. The form must be turned in by the first day of practice.
A student is not registered until both of these items are received by the school.
For online payment, you will receive an email confirmation that your payment has been processed. If you do not receive an email, an error occurred during the registration process and you must re-register.
Reduction in fee will not be granted for absences due to illness, injury, deciding not to play after the season has started, vacation or inability to play because of academic ineligibility. Prior athletic fees must be paid in full in order to participate and fall sports uniforms must have been returned in order to participate on the basketball team.
VOLUNTEER SCORE KEEPERS
It is the responsibility of the home team to provide scorekeepers for home games. The CAA requires the home team to provide two individuals to record the official score sheet and to run the scoreboard. Each family will need to volunteer for two home games in order to keep the score or the time.