There are many ways parents participate in the education of their child at Holy Spirit. Some parents are active during the school day by:
- volunteering in a classroom or in the library;
- helping supervise recess;
- serving hot lunch;
- coaching the athletic teams;
- chaperoning middle school dances;
- helping out on field trips;
- helping prepare classroom materials; or
- helping with our annual book fair.
Other parents volunteer "behind the scenes" by:
- participating in the planning of our annual fundraiser, Night of Spirit;
- being part of groups such as the PTA, Marketing Committee, Art Adventure Team, or the School Advisory Committee.