Introducing Holy Spirit's Parent Liaison
We are pleased to introduce Kelly Tronstad, a licensed parent and family educator and Master of Family Education candidate at the University of Minnesota. Many of you may also know Kelly as a Holy Spirit parent. Two of Kelly’s daughters attend Holy Spirit and one of them was a 2018 graduate currently attending CDH.
Kelly will be volunteering at Holy Spirit as a Parent Liaison. Her goal is to support parents in the dynamic and often challenging journey of raising children. Holy Spirit’s goal is to educate and support our children in their growth and development, both academically and spiritually. We acknowledge that parents need just as much support to ensure that we collectively achieve this goal.
Kelly will be at Holy Spirit every Wednesday from 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Her responsibilities include:
- Offering education and support for parents via phone or in-person (drop-in or by appointment) regarding their child(ren)’s and family’s development, behavior, and communication.
- Supporting students and parents who are experiencing difficult issues including loss, illness, disruption, etc.
- Providing information about community services that parents may be able to access.
- Helping structure forums, discussions, and programs for parents.
- Assisting teachers and administrators address student needs.
We are thrilled to have this opportunity to serve the Holy Spirit community in this manner. We truly believe that families are the center of our society. By building and supporting healthy families, we are creating strong communities.
Please feel free to contact Kelly at Holy Spirit at (651) 698-3353 or by email at email@example.com. Please help us welcome her by stopping by on Wednesday, Oct. 31, from 8-9:30 a.m. for Coffee with Kelly.