All women of the parish, ages 18 and older, are members of the Women of Holy Spirit ministry.
To support our on-going activities, the parish asks for dues to be paid on an annual basis.
Online payment of your 2017–2018 dues can be done here or you can use your envelope in the September packet.
Our mission is to unite the women of Holy Spirit parish by recognizing women’s needs, stimulating personal and spiritual growth and providing a context for mutual support and service to the parish and the broader community.
- To welcome all women of the parish into an experience of community, acceptance and hospitality.
- To be aware of and to respond to the diverse needs of the women of the parish.
- To foster the spiritual growth of the women of the parish both individually and as members of the faith community.
- To pray for the women of the parish, for the parishioners’ specific needs, and for the parish a whole.
- To provide educational programs on a wide variety of current topics focused on women’s needs.
- To strengthen the quality of its members ministry. To encourage women to share their gifts in service to each other, to families, to the parish, and to the broader community.
- To encourage, develop and affirm women’s leadership in the Church.
- To exchange ideas and stand in solidarity with Catholic women’s organizations in parishes across the Archdiocese, throughout the nation and around the world.
- To engage in ecumenical cooperation with women’s organizations of other faiths.
- National Council of Catholic Women
- St. Paul and Minneapolis Archdiocese Council of Catholic Women
- St. Paul Deanery Council of Catholic Women
Spring Plant Sale
WOHS is offering annual plants for sale through Gertens greenhouse, the Twin Cities' premier garden center. Plants are offered at below retail price; profits from the sale will go toward parish projects.
Remember plant cards! They never expire. They make great gifts, and are also great for buying perennials and fall flowers.
Order forms and photos of plants may also be found at the church entrances and in the parish office.
Plant pickup date is Thursday, May 17, from 4 - 7:30 p.m. Make checks payable to: “Holy Spirit – WOHS”
Place your order today!
Orders are due on Tuesday, Apr. 10 by 4 p.m.