- Mar. 12 | Archbishop Hebda's Dispensation Letter
- Mar. 18 | Archbishop Hebda's Mass Suspension Letter: All public Masses and liturgies have been suspended until further notice.
- Mar. 24 | Daily Update
Mar. 26 | Archbishop Hebda's Invitation to Watch Pope Francis' Extraordinary Blessing
- Pope Francis has offered an extraordinary blessing “urbi et orbi” (to the city and the world) on Friday, Mar. 27, which comes with the opportunity to receive a plenary indulgence under certain conditions. Learn more>
- Archbishop Bernard Hebda offered the following statement in response to Gov. Walz’s Stay-at-Home Order.
- Families are encouraged to hold a prayer service for the fifth Sunday of Lent (Mar. 29). View the directions>
- Apr. 17 | Masses Will be Suspended Until At Least May 4
- May 1 | Some Masses Will Resume Beginning May 18
- May 15 | Some Churches Opening in a Limited Capacity
- May 23 | Agreement Between MN Government and Churches